Frocester Festival... Music, Drinks, Food, Cricket, Fun!
The perfect 'Festival in a Day' – Saturday 26th August 2023
Tickets for the festival are now on sale here!
Only £26 per person (Under 18s FREE)
Shuttle Bus Tickets - £5 per person (shuttle buses will run at 10pm, 11pm & midnight)
Frocester Festival branded Tankards - £5 each
To gain admission to the festival, you must use the QR-coded ticket from TicketSource that will be sent to you to download/print. There will be no admission without a ticket. No tickets will be available for sale on the day.
The admission price includes a free branded Frocester Festival plastic sleever/wine glass and one free drink of your choice.
If you have any enquiries or wish to make changes to your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Frocester Festival is a family-friendly event, and Under 18s benefit from FREE Admission. However, proof of age must be shown on entry, all Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult, and obviously no alcoholic beverage will be served to Under 18s.
General Terms & Conditions - Frocester Festival
1. Tickets are provided in the form of pre-paid e-tickets.
2. Proof of purchase in the form of a valid e-ticket must be provided to gain admission to the festival.
3. One branded plastic sleever/wine glass per person and one free drink per person is included in the admission price.
4. Food and drink will only be served to persons in possession of a Frocester Festival sleever, which will be provided to all valid ticket holders on admission to the festival.
5. All drink must be paid for with Frocester Festival tokens. Food may be purchased by cash or card.
6. Tokens can be purchased from the Frocester Festival sales kiosk on site.
7. Tokens are non-refundable.
8. All attendees are subject to a search on entry by Festival security personnel. ID may be required.
9. Frocester Festival reserves the right to refuse entry.
10. No alcoholic drinks will be served to any person under the age of 18. Frocester Festival reserves the right to request proof of age before serving an alcoholic drink.
11. All cars parked at the owner’s risk.
12. No camping on site is permitted.
13. No alcohol or drugs to be brought into the festival.
14. No pets (except registered guide dogs).
15. No fireworks.
16. Frocester Festival reserves the right to reject anyone who Security deem is causing a nuisance to other festival patrons or who is in breach of any of these terms and conditions.
17. Smoking is not permitted in the pavilion, marquee or toilets.
18. Folding chairs may be brought into the festival area, but organisers may request that they be removed for safety reasons.
19. Bars will close at 11pm prompt. Food service will cease at 11.30pm.
20. If you require any urgent assistance during the festival, please alert the nearest designated Security operative, or visit the medical station.